Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Trouble Creating GO FUND ME Account: “Looting & Altering Evidence at Fresno’s Colonial Van & Storage”

Need help in preserving evidence. Copy below: 
“City of Fresno has been caught having unsuspecting residents annihilated in order to seize properties behind the central valley water scam / high-speed rail project. Prohibiting reports pertaining to the trail of legal fraud, insurance fraud, title fraud, lootings, destruction / major reconstruction without permits / inspections (on top of the revised underground infrastructures), deaths, murders, illegal takeovers, alleged baby-selling operation and more. Decades of altered records, altered aerial views, scanned / altered photos not only serve to cover up what they are running, but evidence behind so many accompanying deaths / murders. 
Upon being exposed in the midst of another annihilation / takeover, Former Fresno Mayor Alan Autry (aka: “Bubba Skinner) prohibited reports, backed up perjury followed by threats against me for exposing the atrocities – including evidence behind the deaths of my family, several neighbors, friends and countless others. Not only had several attempts been made on my life, fraudulent legal documents had been prepared for illegal takeover of my family’s properties; fraudulent insurance policy on me while told I would be meeting the others (dead victims) “in another world.”



It was not intended I would still be alive. Poisoned, robbed, raped, stripped of a means of survival. The looting and destruction of properties continued. Mayor Autry had his risk analyst (Wilbert Swieso’s accomplice) sabotage insurance claims so nothing would be on record as one of his accomplices informed me that after I was dead, they (inc Wilbert Swieso of Principal Insurance) would seize the properties and file a massive insurance claim after the major fire being planned (gas lines beneath our 3 properties had been cross-connected into the “planted”/participating neighbors’ properties) as well as construction of a major restaurant on these lots. (2 blks east of the high-speed rail station.) This has been going on for decades – not only is this area (Tower District) lined with fraud, fires, deaths/murders illegal takeovers, they have trails being covered up. 
In fear for my life at the same time attempting to save my remaining assets, I hired Colonial Van & Storage; they came and hauled off 5 huge crates to their facility. Upon having 2 of the crates returned – I was shocked to see that most of the contents had been had been looted / switched with trash (as done throughout my home.) The movers claimed no knowledge / responsibility. Not only had pictures on my hard drive been altered to match what had been done – small batch of photos that were in storage had been scanned / altered to match the switched trash as well as ongoing alterations to the properties and surrounding area. 
Three (3) more large crates remain at Colonial Van & Storage including decades of photos. Those photos not only include evidence of the water scam, but evidence behind countless deaths / murders (and more) being covered up. 
In order to continue paying these storage fees I cancelled my family’s old phone (from the 30s), cancelled my cell phone, cancelled my life insurance policy, I am now on Medi-Cal and Food Stamps (Cal Viva.)  But the nightmare here in Fresno only got worse as a result of what I exposed.

In order to continue paying these storage fees I cancelled every account and service not required to stay alive (phone service, life insurance, etc.), I am now on Medi-Cal and Food Stamps (Cal Viva.) But the nightmare here in Fresno only got worse as a result of what I exposed.

I can no longer afford to continue paying the monthly $221 storage fee – help is needed. Please.”
+ ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ +
For some reason, I was unable to create a Go Fund Me account. 
What I am trying to expose affects countless people. Please help me preserve decades of evidence behind the atrocities accompanying the City of Fresno’s portion of the 60-yr water scam. 
Earlier post regarding Colonial Van & Storage ===> http://tinyurl.com/qz8wxp4
+ ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ +
Payments can be made to:
Colonial Van & Storage
6001 88th St.
Sacramento, CA 95828 
(ACCNT # KUE04289)
Or to my Paypal: ===> Paypal: themarla@softcom.net <===

2 comments:

Marla said...

Did I mention – Wilbert Swieso was the insurance agent for Colonial Van & Storage. Reporting Mr. Swieso for horrific fraud / crimes against his clients and their families was PROHIBITED. His dead victims, pawns and participants do not expose him or his accomplices.
Click ===> Pic of Principal Insurance Prohibiting Reports

Marla said...

Far beyond evidence of the water scam cover-up, cross-connected gas lines for upcoming fire, or the lootings that took place here, the souls of my family and countless others are entitled to the truth / final justice, as well as to rest in peace. After 13 yrs of paying many thousand$ to this facility where the evidence behind so many deaths / murders remain, please do not let them get by with what has been done. Please, please help me.
Click ===> Please God