Sunday, May 30, 2010

Fresno insurance companies conspire in gruesome operation

Behind central valley water scam. 50 yrs of secret replacement of the water system. Parcel by parcel, block by block, structures rebuilt without permits or inspections on top of secretly-replaced water system.

Wilbert G. Swieso, long time insurance agent, estate planner, Long Term Care broker gains access to his clients' homes with offers of "help with home repairs." Sewage back spills occur, which he claims no knowledge or responsibility for. One repair leads to the next, as he brings in his private work crew. He refers his various home health personnel (involved in the operation) for the illnesses. After the death(s) I often saw him forging insurance papers and altering legal documents while citing his motto, "You can't live for the dead." Not until being targeted did I realize what he was doing.

CLICK: Pattern of deaths follow his "help with home repairs"

In my case, behind my back, Mr. Swieso was conspiring with my property insurance agent Ron Lamm, of DiBuduo & DeFendis Insurance. See how I was set up for total annihilation.

CLICK: Do you think insurance coverage will protect you from the horrors?

Mr. Swieso targeted my family much earlier than one might suspect. It was 1982 when he conspired with Principal Insurance in hiring me. He never let go. Throughout the years I never suspected that he was linked to the horrors as the torch continued being passed for what was coming.  Principal Insurance merely stated that what he did to me had nothing to do with my policy, therefore, they would not address my reports.

CLICK: Swieso's infamous "rotation system" comes full circle





BONUS:

CLICK: Dear PG&E, Here is evidence of Smart Meter fraud ~ would U like names?

No comments: