Monday, June 2, 2008

Sorry, CrimeStoppers - why I will NOT report him ....

I recognized him in a recent poster - burglary and assault. This is why I will NOT report him:

I reported David Silva, atty for preparation of fraudulent legal documents. He was allowed to continue. Coincidence or not, it was near the time I began to uncover the felony sewer/water line operation, he absconded with his clients' money and files - never to be seen again. He destroyed more lives. Click below:

To Victims of David A. Silva, atty

I reported the bookkeeper who turned out to be a fraud. - nothing. This is the woman who implied she is one of the persons arranging [much worse.] She is free to continue. Click below:

[upon request]

I reported Swieso - forgery, burglary, conspiring with various city employees in felony altering of water/sewer/power infrastructure - massive code violations, real estate fraud/theft, endangering the lives of ALL residents. I was called a "liar" and "crazy." Click below:

How is THIS for a corrupt insurance agent / estate planner?

I reported Winlsow - verified forgeries, hidden cameras, burglary, poison, "missing" person/s. He is free to continue. His resort is even promoted on the city's tourism site! Click below:

Resort owner - extreme danger to the public

I reported unknown facts behind an unsolved murder - no response. Click below:

Unsolved Murder May Intertwine with City Cover-up

I reported Eberwein Auto Repair (Patrick Garahan, mechanic) for charging me $5,000 for so-called repairs - ending with verified VIN altering. Click below:

Eberwein Auto Repair

I reported felony altering of the city sewer. water and power lines. A Restraining Order was issued against me - death threats followed. Click below:

Death threats follow discovery of city cover-up!

Throughout all of this, I have not only been treated as a criminal, I am receiving death threats if I continue to report it. Already attempted on numerous occasions.

Finally ....... lesson learned. For me to report my latest discovery to Crime Stoppers would be nothing less than suicide. This man is free to continue robbing and beating the hell out of people.



"If the Government becomes a lawbreaker, it breeds contempt for law; it invites every man to become a law unto himself; it invites anarchy. To declare that in the administration of the criminal law the end justifies the means - to declare that the Government may commit crimes in order to secure the conviction of a private criminal - would bring terrible retribution."
- Louis Dembitz Brandeis

No comments: