Friday, May 30, 2008

Eberwein Auto Repair - Fresno

The vehicle merely needed an oil change. After paying $5,000 for so-called "repairs" on my 1990 Honda - I was told I had a cracked transmission. I asked what in hell happened - the vehicle did not even appear to be mine! My family's long-time friend and mechanic, Patrick Garahan, merely responded, "These things happen." Mr. Garahan is linked to Swieso and blob. Need I say more?

Ongoing attempts to have the VIN altering verified were then sabotaged until FINALLY, CHP inspected the vehicle. No different than when trying to report all the other crimes committed against my family and me (i.e., burglary, suspected homicide of my family members, poisoning and attempted murder of me, hidden cameras, tapped phones, hacked computers, fraudulent legal documents, fraudulent life insurance policy as I was told I would be meeting the others, "in another world", etc.), I was prohibited from even making a report.

This is yet another example of what I have been describing - below is a copy of the verified VIN altering for my Honda, total trash:




1 comment:

Marla said...

DID NOT REALIZE UNTIL NOW, THE VIN ALTERING VERIFICATION WAS ALTERED TO MAKE IT APPEAR THIS WAS NOTHING MORE THAN A VIN PLATE ISSUE - SEE BELOW:
VIN Altering Verification altered - behind annihilations / takeovers.